LU-R2100 blue LCD paperless recorders may have 1 to 16 channels input, have outputs of on/off control, alarm, sensors power supply etc.,
· Display: 320×240 high resolution chart blue-white LCD.
· Input accuracy: ± (0.2%F.S+1) digit
· Input type:
Standard voltage: 0-5V, 1-5V
Standard current: 0-10mA, 4-20mA
T.C: K, S, B, T, E, J, Wre325, N
RTD: Pt100, Cu50, Cu100
Specially input: R, Wre526, mV signal, other (Indicated when ordering)
· Output type:
Switch signal output: Relay (resistance 250VAC/0.8A or 250VAC/3A)
SSR trigger (12V/50mA)
Sensor power supply: DC12V/50mA, DC24V/50mA, DC5V/50mA
Transform output: 4-20mA (load <650Ω), 1-5V
0-10mA (load <1000Ω), 0-5V.
Communication: RS232 or RS485
· Display mode: Enlarge data, all data, bar graph, real-time trend curve, history trend curve, alarm survey, alarm list.
· Storage: inner flash memory: 4MB (built in) External storage: U-disk/2G (optional)
· Record: 16 pens without U disk, 1.4 days/16 pens (1 second interval) ~15 years/pen (4 minutes interval) with U disk/2G, 2×1024/4×[1.4 days/16 pens (1 second interval) ~15 years/pen (4 minutes interval)]
· Storage time: T=storage capacity/ the sum of the reciprocal of each open channel’s record interval when memory is empty, the storage capacity and the total storage is 4000×504.
For example: when the memory is empty, the open channels are 1, 3, 5, 7, the record interval of each channel is 1 second, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 20seconds, then T= 4000×504/(1/1+1/5+1/10+1/20)=1493333 seconds=414.8 hours=17.28days.
· Power off protection time: the data can be stored forever when the power is cut off because it adopts FLASH MEMORY, it can run accurately when power off because hard clock is equipped.
· Power: switch power supply 85VAC-264VAC, 50Hz±1Hz, power consumption is 12W;
· Ambient temperature: 0-45deg C.
· Ambient humidity: 0-85%RH.
*Your information is safe with us.